Gettysburg Rental Center Charitable Contributions Policy Statement
It is the policy of Gettysburg Rental Center to make reasonable contributions to qualified charitable, educational and non-profit organizations. Requests must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the event for consideration.
It is the intent of this policy to:
- Administer the contributions program pursuant to rules established by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Manage the disbursement of charitable donations or funds at the local level.
- The President and Chief Operating Officer will annually set a maximum level of charitable contributions for the business.
- Multi-year commitments to charitable organizations will not be made. A contribution or donation is not a contract for services or materials and does not obligate Gettysburg Rental Center to future support.
- Requests for contributions must be made in writing and include the following: Name and address of the organization, officers with contact information, Tax exempt number & status, donation request, event date(s), and reason.
Submitted requests will be considered and answered in writing.